The Henderson, Central
The Henderson will provide a 465,000-square-foot premium Grade-A office tower designed by the world renowned architectural firm Zaha Hadid Architects, creating “An Icon Amongst Icons”.
The Henderson's sculptural, curved glass façade - the first of its kind in Hong Kong - epitomises the cutting-edge building design and construction technologies made possible by the bespoke four-ply double-curved, resilient architectural glass manufactured and exported from Europe. The unparalleled craftsmanship and precision of the façade will enhance the seamless connectivity between the building's interiors, surrounding gardens and beyond.
For further enquiries, please contact:
Paul Yien, E-182136
Edward Noble, S-324919
Chelsea Lin, S-564938
Clara Tsang, S-580132
- Newest premium grade A1 commercial development in Central
- Located at 2 Murray Road, adjacent to Hong Kong Park and Chater Garden in the Central CBD
- Gross floor area: 465,000 sq. ft.
- Floor plate size range from 12,000 - 15,000 sq. ft. Lettable
- Height: 190m (36 levels including ground, 5 below ground)
- Clear ceiling height of 3.5m as standard with 150mm raised floor
- Platinum pre-certification in WELL Building Standard (WELL), Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), and Hong Kong Green Building Council BEAM Plus Provisional Platinum
- Design Architect: Zaha Hadid Architects